Sunday, June 7, 2009

Beatles Rock Band - Why I Will Finally Buy an xBox 360! (maybe)



I'm not a huge gamer, I'm pretty satisfied tooling around Gran Turismo on my Playstation 2. I've messed around on Guitar Hero, but after seeing the great trailer and onscreen play of Beatles Rock Band I think I'm in need for an upgradee to an xBox 360. The trailer is gorgeous, made by Passion Pictures, famous for their work with Gorillaz. (I knew I recognized the style)

The game will be available worldwide September 9, and will feature replicas of Paul McCartney's famous Hofner bass, John Lennon's Rickenbacker guitar, George Harrison's Getsch guitar and even Ringo's Ludwig drums. The game also features support for three microphones to accommodate your attempt at following the Beatles vocal harmonies.



more game details here

1 comment:

  1. Im totally getting this!

    I'm waiting waiting waiting for Led Zep! But it probably will never happen. Robert Plant says no, then its no.

    ReplyDelete